Self Catered & Catered Ski Chalets in La Tania
Our Ski Chalets
Chalet Chevallier is a pretty detached alpine style chalet sleeping 10 in en suite rooms 4 of which have balconies. Enjoy panoramic views of the Alps from the large main balcony area. The pistes
are just 100m away and the town centre a 5 minute walk.
Read more about Chalet Chevallier
Chalet Bonne Etoile, meaning Good or Lucky Star is a skiable 60m to the piste,
the ski school meeting point and the village centre. A traditional log cabin chalet that is able to connect to chalet Petit Coeur by interjoining doors, for larger groups. Chalet Bonne Etoile sleeps 14 people, composed of twin and double rooms.
Read more about Chalet Bonne Etoile
Chalet Petit Coeur, like Bonne Etoile, is of traditional log cabin construction, and as with all of our chalets, has a log fire to add to the chalet atmosphere. Smaller than Bonne Etoile by one bedroom, Chalet Petit Coeur sleeps 12 people, composed of twin and double rooms that can be altered according to your needs. Petit Coeur means little heart in french. Read more about Chalet Petit Coeur
Chalet Murette is an exact copy of Chalet Petit Coeur in construction and is, in fact, in the same cul-de-sac just 5 meters away. So access to the piste, ski school and village centre are within 60m. A traditional log cabin chalet design with log burning fire and a cosy feel. Chalet Murette sleeps 12 people, composed of twin and double rooms. Read more about Chalet Murette
Snow Retreat's largest chalet, sleeping 16, is set over three floors and has all en suite bed rooms. The large vaulted living room is furnished with a huge comfy leather sofa and cosy log fire. A long banquet dining table allows all guests to dine together in a sociable atmosphere. Chalet Pandora is situated right beside the Gros Murger drag lift and close to the town centre. It is possible to ski right to the chalet depending on snow conditions. Read more about Chalet Pandora
Chalet Leman 1 is joined to Chalet Leman 2 by a communal entrance hall and communal ski room with boot heaters. Chalet Leman 1 is the upper of the 2 Leman chalets and has several bed rooms with balconies. The piste is about 150m away and with good snow, it is possible to ski right to the door. The main gondola passes right beside the chalet and the station is only 200m away. The living area has new sofas, and soft furnishings as well as all the usual Snow Retreat home comforts. The chalet will be staffed by 2 mature, well trained, hosts catering our no nonsense, plenty to eat menu. Read more about Chalet Leman 1
Leman 2 is joined to Chalet Leman 1 by a communal entrance hall and communal ski room with boot heaters. This chalet is the lower of the two Leman chalets and has a light living room with views across the valley. As with Leman 1, the piste is close by with the possibility to ski to the door. The living and dining area's have great views over the valley to the mountains of the La Plagne and Les Arcs ski resorts. The chalet will be hosted by 2 mature staff who, in the summer, run their own chalet cookery course and are returning to La Tania for their 3rd season. The Leman chalets are named after Andrea's family name which is coincidentally the same name as the great lake at Geneva - Lac Leman. Read more about Chalet Leman 2
- Ski and boot rooms
- Complimentary wifi internet for leisure use
- Cosy log fire
- Comfortable living rooms
- Satellite TV
- 32inch flat screen TVs
- Games consoles with Games
- Mp3 docking stations
- Breakfast - choice of cereals and hot options
- Afternoon Cake - freshly baked cake with tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Evening meal - three course meal with half a bottle of our house wines per meal (over 18's only). Our evening meals are home cooked, no nonsense food with plenty to eat. We cater for most dietary requirements (please inform us in advance).
- Our house wines are a choice of bottled french red, white or rose chosen by us from our local suppliers. Additional house wines are available at 7euros per bottle (these bottles are priced at 14euros and upwards in the local bars). We also offer a small wine list (priced per bottle), should you wish to try our other recommendations.
View Snow Retreat Catered Ski Chalets in a larger map
- 7 Nights accommodation
- One set of bed linen
- One set of towels (hand towel and bath towel)
- Local taxes
- 7 days breakfast and 6 days fresh cake
- 6 days 3 course meal with half a bottle of house wine per meal (for over 18's only)
Our prices do not include:
- Transport - for advice on local connections and a discount on airport transfers - contact Andrea.
- Evening meal on Wednesday night.
- Lift passes: Lift passes should be ordered prior to your holiday and paid for with your final payment or a £20 supplement will be due (with the exception of non-skiers).
- Equipment hire or ski lessons.
- Single room supplement - 50% of published adult holiday price.
- Children 5-12 receive £50 off published prices.
- Children under 5 sharing a room with 2 adults - £60 per week (limited availability).
- A non refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost secures the booking, final payment is due 8 weeks before arrival.