La Tania Links
Here are some useful links in and around La Tania.
Chefs day off Restaurants Guide
- La Saucisse Savoyarde - The Sausage shop, it’s not a restaurant but it’s well worth a mention. The Bacon butties are great for the morning after, and they do great (and inexpensive) take away meal deals (and deliver) for Wednesday nights. If you want to go for this option then it is best to order it the day before and tell the chalet staff so that they can leave crockery for you.
- La Ferme - No nonsense food, local specialities (Fondue, Tratiflette, Raclette) steaks and Crepes. Good for big groups but need to book in advance. Reasonably priced.
- Les Marmottons - has a cosy atmosphere with varied Savoyarde food plus pizza.
- Snow Food – A take away pizza hatch, good if you want something simple and quick.
- La Taiga - Well presented food and local specialities. Enjoy a drink in the bar before dinner.
- Pub Le Ski Lodge - Pub food, great place to spend your afternoon and evening, watch the Après ski band and then tuck in to a burger. Reasonably cheap.
- Le Farcon - La Tania’s Michelin star restaurant. Ok so it’s not cheap but if you want to treat yourself it’s well worth the experience.
Please see our travel page
Snow Retreat on the Web
- Snow Retreat Twitter
- Snow Retreat Facebook
- Snow Retreat Chalets on Google Maps
- Snow Retreat on Trip Advisor
- SnowBugs private child care and nanny service in La Tania.
- Web design and maintenance in the 3 Valleys