Ski Season Jobs in La Tania, Courchevel
We are looking for exceptional, hard working people to join the Snow Retreat Team, to build on our tradition of providing great service and hearty family food to our fantastic guests.
We may only charge our customers budget prices but we still expect our team to provide the highest level of service. All roles are physically and emotionally demanding but worth every second!
Our team plays a vital role in making Snow Retreat holidays exceptional, so they are handpicked based on their skills, experience and attitude. In return our staff are rewarded with lots of time to enjoy the mountains and the possibility of a week's holiday in season.
Want to "do" a season and wonder what's involved ? Click Here for our video.
This individual is central to the success of our operations and works closely with the company directors.
Before the winter season commences this individual will ensure bookings are complete, payments are up to date and chalets are set up.
During the winter season this structured role involves ensuring all operations adhere to precise Snow Retreat standards
Snow Retreat standards will be maintained by daily checks on team performance, health and safety, cleaning, housekeeping and food quality. Where required, the holiday manager will coach staff to improve performance until standards are met. The holiday manager will also actively seek feedback from guests regarding their holiday experience
Office duties will include pre holiday guest communication to ensure all lift passes, ski hire and dietary requirements are catered for and to answer any guest queries.
- Has experience in the leisure, hospitality or catering industries (duty manager/department manager)
- Has a sunny disposition and enjoys making the guest experience the best possible
- Diligently works to set and maintain high standards throughout the winter season
- Has a proven record of communicating with and motivating a successful team in a challenging environment
- Possesses an eye for detail especially for the presentation of food and cleanliness of the chalets
Our aim is to deliver the best budget chalet holiday food in the Alps. The chefs primary responsibility is cooking the Snow Retreat menu, serving beautifully presented, appetizing food in a customer facing kitchen. All supplies are delivered to resort.
- Must be qualified or be experienced in the catering industry and have a passion for cooking
- Have high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Our hosts ensure the guest experience is smooth and hassle free, with a friendly atmosphere. From welcoming the guests, performing a welcome speech, assisting with lift passes and equipment hire to keeping the chalet in tip top condition, having a in depth knowledge of the resort and serving food.
- Have a "can do" enthusiastic attitude with the ability to converse with all ages of people
- Take pride in making the chalet "a home" and keeping it spotless
- This customer focused role is ideal for anyone with hospitality or housekeeping experience, but this is not essential.
Send the following to email@example.com
- CV and covering letter
- Current photograph
- Suitable candidates will be invited for a face to face interview.
Approx. Season Dates
- Training from: 05/12/15
- Season starts: 12/12/15
- Season ends: April
There is no age restriction, although applicants under 22 are unlikely to have sufficient experience.
Competitive pay dependent on position and experience (paid in to UK bank account).
Accommodation, food, season lift pass, equipment rental, medical and personal insurance, uniform and training.
All applicants must have a UK/ EU passport or visa to work in the UK, a UK bank account and a permanent UK national insurance number.